jueves, 31 de enero de 2008

The elephant and the puma

A young elephant lived in peace in a jungle.
One day a hungry puma attacked the elephant.

-The elephant said to the puma: Don´t eat me , please. I am very young and you won´t like my flesh.

-Ok, but you´ll save your live if you remember my name. My name is Juan.

Many years later, the elephant saw an old and tired puma walking near him. The puma said:

-Don´t you know it´s dangerous to come towards me?
-I Know it but in the past you told me that if i could remember your name you wouldn´t attack me.
-I don´t remember that, but Ok. What is my name?
- Your name is Juan.


Moral:

It is worth recalling what we are told to remember what we agreed on.

1 comentario:

Raquel dijo...

CORRECTION: (TOO MANY MISTAKES!!!)
"The elePHant and the pUma"

A YOUNG elephant lived in peace in a jungle
One day a HUNGRY puma atTackED THE elephant.

-The elephant said to THE puma: Don´t eat me , please. I am very young and YOU WON'T LIKE my FLESH.
-Ok, but you'LL save your live if you remember my name. My name is Juan.

Many years LATER, the elephant sAW aN old and tired puma WALKING NEAR HIM. The puma saID:

-Don´t you know it´s dangerous TO come TOWARDS me?
-I know IT but in the past you TOLD me THAT IF I COULD remember your name you WOULDN'T atTack me.
-I don´t remember THAT, but OK. What is mY name?
- Your name is Juan.

Moral:

It is worth recalling what we are told to remember what we agreed ON.